Principal, Brian Griffin, began his four-year carpentry apprenticeship straight from secondary school, completing his time in December 1983.
This has provided the Company with a solid basis of good old-fashioned carpentry skills, now combining with present day, up-to-the minute, and modern building systems to produce structures that will stand the test of time.
This strong foundation has enabled GRIFFIN BUILDERS to undertake and complete significant construction projects – to a single project value of $24 million to date.
These projects have seen the Company build and develop from North Queensland right down the Central Coast.
Our achievements to date include:
- Commercial Projects
- Education Projects
- Retail Projects
- Multi Unit Residential Projects
- Health Projects
- Government Projects
- Sporting Clubs Projects
- Industrial Projects
- Civic Projects
For the past 22 years, the Company’s high productivity and success has been achieved by a commitment to long-term growth based on a solid foundation of outstanding, loyal and skilled People.
By employing contemporary business management and construction systems, GRIFFIN BUILDERS is committed to developing and maintaining Quality, Integrity and Reliability for all our clients.
Workplace Health & Safety
The well-being of our people and those who work with and around us is of critical importance to our organisation. For us, it is about developing and maintaining a safety-conscious culture throughout all levels of the company.
Having our employees home each day in the same health and condition as when they arrived at work is our daily aim and one that our company strives to maintain.
We recognise the need to be vigilant about our work practices and strict compliance with our health and safety from a tangible measure of our overall performance as an organisation. To this end, we are constantly looking at ways in which to improve our performance.
The GRIFFIN BUILDERS vision is being recognised throughout the construction industry for delivering quality and value. We aspire to be:
- a regionally based professional construction firm committed to exceptional client service – we believe that market leadership is based primarily on performance and reputation;
- a firm committed to long-term growth based on a solid foundation of outstanding and loyal people using contemporary business, management and construction systems.
GRIFFIN BUILDERS's mission is construction with an emphasis on:
- Performance, and
- Customer Satisfaction.
We realise our greatest asset is the employee and the focus is a team concept, but each member has a different level of talents and abilities. The leadership goal is to understand those talents and to challenge each to their fullest potential. The team goal is each employee can assist another to grow in areas of job performance, job education, people skills and equipment use.
As a general contractor, GRIFFIN BUILDERS has demonstrated outstanding performance in the construction of commercial and institutional facilities. Through the use of committed management and the work of highly skilled professionals, GRIFFIN BUILDERS build facilities that meet the needs and realise the goals of building owners and developers.
It is our objective to:
- Meet our contractual obligations with a view to achieving customer satisfaction, reputation enhancement and repeat business.
- Implement and maintain a Quality System based on AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015
- Ensure that employees and sub-contractors are trained, skilled, competent, licensed and certified as appropriate for the tasks they are performing.
- Implement the Quality and Safety Systems to achieve project deliverables and client specifications.
- Ensure that Management is kept abreast of developments and changes in relevant standards, legislation and industry developments.
- Audit the Quality and Safety System and review our performance and assess feedback from clients, with a view to continual improvement.
All staff are responsible for the communication, enthusiastic promotion and implementation of this policy. All staff are accountable to the Managing Director for the achievement of quality outcomes in accordance with the policy.
If you are interested in being considered for future positions with GRIFFIN BUILDERS please email your resume here.
Community building projects Griffin Builders have completed.
Commerical & Retail
Commerical & Retail building projects Griffin Builders have completed.
Education building projects Griffin Builders have completed.
Government building projects Griffin Builders have completed.
Health building projects Griffin Builders have completed.
Multi-Residential building projects Griffin Builders have completed.